Thank you for thinking of fundraising for us! There are many different ways to support us and every penny you help to raise will make a real difference to lives of the children, young people and families that we work with.
We are all unique and every single one of us has a talent, passion or interest that we can use to raise money. Take a look at some fun ways to support Marches Family Network!
- Get sponsored – do a bungee jump, skydive or run a marathon
- Host a fundraising event – it could be a disco, a talent contest, a bake sale or even a glamorous ball!
- Donate raffle prizes
- Make a corporate donation
- Have one of our lovely collection tins at your workplace or business
- Raise free donations for Marches Family Network every time you shop online at TheGivingMachine. Register to support Marches Family Network and help us raise as much as possible:
- Donate your used ink cartridges to us. We collect used ink cartridges to raise funds and prevent them from going into landfill. You can either host a collection box in your workplace or drop your cartridges off at the office.
- Leave a legacy
If you would like to raise money for Marches Family Network please contact the office on 01568 614908 and we can publicise your fundraising event.
If you would like to donate a raffle prize, make a corporate donation or have one of our collection tins, please contact the office on 01568 614908 or by e-mail: email@example.com
100% of donations through JustGiving go directly to help our work with children and young people.